About Me Contact

Monday 23 May 2011

Such a busy bee!

First of all, I must apologise for being such a bad blogger for the past couple of weeks. Since I have been home from University, I just have not had much time to relax and have time to myself as I've been working a lot of hours! It will all be worth it though, when payday comes! :) (Fingers crossed!)

In the short time I have had to myself, I have spent time with my lovely boyfriend and my wonderful family! The luxury of living in Norfolk means there are plenty of nice places to go for a picnic and me and Daniel did just that one day last week and went to a wonderful place called Blickling Hall. Its a huge stately manor that is a National Trust building that is open for viewings, and along with it has a big lake and some beautiful gardens to walk around. The sun was shining and we really had a lovely day out.


Another nice day out I enjoyed with my family was at a school fete, where my little brother had a lovely time on the tea-cups, bouncy castle and go-carts! The sun was shining and we all had a really nice day, just enjoying the atmosphere and being together :) We then had the pleasure of visiting my Auntie and Uncle and their beautiful baby girl Trinity, that was born on the 16.05.2011 weighing 6oz. She is gorgeous and so tiny! Daniel was a little worried I was getting broody, but I reassured him I wasn't, not just yet! ;)

Although not too exciting, I've just been such a busy bee. Fingers crossed I will have some more exciting things to report on in the future weeks. The summer is fast approaching and I plan to enjoy every second of it!

For now, I need to tidy my room and do some sorting out, I am having a new wardrobe delivered on Thursday so need to get a move on!

Goodnight xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment